1/3 cup water
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons brandy
1 12oz. pkg. frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
2 tablespoons melted butter
2 tablespoons honey
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
4 cups vanilla ic cream, softened
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
combine first 5 ingrediants in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. cool completely.
Combine butter and honey in a medium bowl. Add graham cracker crumbs, stirring to blend. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 375 for 8 minutes. Cool completely. Place 1/2 cup cooled cherry mixture in a food processor, process until smooth. Place the remaining cherry mixture in an airtight container, cover and chill.
Place softened ice cream in a large bowl, beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add pureed cherry mixture, and gently fold in to achieve a swirl pattern. Spoon mixture into the cooled crust. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm. Top with reserved chrry sauce just before serving.
Mayo and Marshmallow Creme! The perfect combination!
Hey all, I've created a community dedicated to finding weird and wonderful recipes like this, it's at found_recipes. Come join in, and get your recipe for Scrapple here! (Hog's head not included)
Though delicious on its own, this cumin-scented stew can please heartier appetites when served over couscous and sprinkled with minced cilantro.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 15 oz canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tsp table salt
Coat a small pot with cooking spray.
Place squash in a 3-quart or larger slow cooker (crockpot).
Add chickpeas and salt.
From WW online group.
Give Me S'More Muffins
- 3/4 cup purchased graham cracker crumbs or 12 (2-1/2 inch) graham crackers, made into crumbs
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 cup Splenda Granular
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup no-fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 tsps vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray 8 wells of a 12-hole muffin pan with butter-flavored cooking spray or line with paper liners.
In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, baking mix, Splenda, baking powder, and baking soda.
Stir in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
In a small bowl, combine milk, sour cream, and vanilla extract.
Add milk mixture to graham cracker mixture.
Mix gently just to combine.
Evenly spoon batter into prepared muffin wells.
Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes.
Remove muffins from pan and continue cooling on wire rack.
130 Calories, 2g Fat
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup ff mayonaise
- 1/2 - 1tsp curry powder
- 1 (20 oz.) can chunk pineapple, drained
- 2 large, firm bananas, sliced
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained.
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
Place chicken and celery in a large bowl.
Combine mayo and curry powder; add to chicken mixture and mix well.
Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
Before serving, add the remaining ingredients and toss gently.
Serve on salad greens if desired.
4 points per serving, serves 4.
( EnchiladasCollapse )
Simple and easy. This used to be the only tofu dish my husband would eat.
( TacosCollapse )
Again a simple yet tasty recipe. Hits the spot when you're craving chinese.
( Hot and Sour SoupCollapse )
And for the sweet tooth ( BrowniesCollapse )
Serves 12 (1 cup each)
- 16 oz. dry spaghetti, cooked
- 1 lb. Velveeta Light cheese
- 12.5 oz. can chicken breast, drained and flaked
- 10 3/4 oz. can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 10 3/4 oz. can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 10 oz. can diced tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel)
- 4 oz. can mushroom stems and pieces, drained 1/2 cup water
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- salt & pepper, to taste
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to mix well.
Cook on LOW for 2-3 hrs.
Stir again just before serving.
Info: (WWPoints - 6)
5.7 g. fat
I am just wondering if this comm. is still alive or not.
So to see if it is......
I know I know a pain in the ass but,well I need to know who is still into this community or not.
THERE IS NO APPLICATION FOR HERE,JUST A "HEY IM HERE" COMMENT IS FINE!