Give Me S'More Muffins
- 3/4 cup purchased graham cracker crumbs or 12 (2-1/2 inch) graham crackers, made into crumbs
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 cup Splenda Granular
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup no-fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 tsps vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray 8 wells of a 12-hole muffin pan with butter-flavored cooking spray or line with paper liners.
In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, baking mix, Splenda, baking powder, and baking soda.
Stir in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
In a small bowl, combine milk, sour cream, and vanilla extract.
Add milk mixture to graham cracker mixture.
Mix gently just to combine.
Evenly spoon batter into prepared muffin wells.
Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes.
Remove muffins from pan and continue cooling on wire rack.
130 Calories, 2g Fat